Beverly Rental Trucks
If you’re planning a move in Beverly, you need a trusted Beverly rental truck to help you get the job done. At Elite Truck Rental, we have nearly 40 years’ worth of experience serving customers like you.
Features of Our Beverly Rental Trucks
Renting a moving truck should be a pleasant experience, and the truck that you choose should not only have the power it takes to transport heavy items but should also be comfortable to drive. Features of our Beverly rental trucks include:
- Plenty of room. We offer trucks of various sizes so that you can rent the truck that you need. We offer 15-foot, 16-foot, and 24-foot trucks. These trucks offer 750 cubic feet, 800 cubic feet, and 1,300 cubic feet of space, respectively. That’s enough to fit between three and nine or 10 rooms’ worth of items!
- E-tracks and power liftgates. Our 16-foot and 24-foot trucks come equipped with e-tracks and power liftgates. These features help to move heavy items and keep them secure within the bed of your Beverley rental truck.
- Automatic transmission. To make driving easy, our Beverly rental trucks come standard with automatic transmission. We can guide you through any questions you have about operation at the time of your pickup.
- In-cab comforts. In order to make your ride as comfortable as possible, we also offer a number of in-cab comforts, including passenger seating, air conditioning, and FM/AM radio.
Moving Supplies and Accessories to Help
In order to help you with the moving process, we offer a variety of moving supplies and accessories for rent or purchase. These include moving boxes, packing tape, wardrobe boxes, dollies, furniture pads and protectors, pallet jacks, and more. If you need any moving-related supplies, we have you covered.
Rental Policies and Prices You Can Feel Good About
It’s important that you work with a truck rental company that you feel good about, and that offers policies that meet your needs. We have designed our rental policies based around customers’ expectations and feedback.
- Reservation guarantee. We guarantee your reservation, which means that when you reserve your rental truck, we promise that it will be ready to go at the time of your reservation. We won’t change out truck sizes, dates, or times on you.
- Add another driver. We know that many moves require more than one driver to make happen. If you need to add another driver, we are happy to accommodate this request.
- Flexible pickup and drop-off times. We offer daily rentals, weekly rentals, and even monthly rentals. We also offer pickup and drop-off times that are based on your schedule. In fact, you can drop off your vehicle anytime, even when we are closed or overnight!
Three Ways to Reserve Your Beverly Rental Truck Today
Making your Beverly rental truck reservation is easy. You can reserve your truck in one of three ways:
- Online reservation. Use our online order page to choose your truck, your rental period, and your pickup and drop-off times.
- Over the phone. Prefer to speak to a member of our team over the phone? Have more questions before you’re ready to book? No problem – just give us a call directly.
- Contact us online. Sending an email or using our online contact form to reach out to us with any questions is easy. Just fill out the contact form on our website.
Want to learn more? We are ready to help. Reach out to our team today to get started.